Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Goodness.

I was going to whip out my 21 before 21 entry and cross a bunch of stuff off . . . but now I can't figure out how!! I can only find the bold and italics buttons. Silly blogger.


Another time. Just got home from work and I am EXHAUSTED! I did run ten miles before work (my first long run for a marathon in May :D) so that might be contributing. A small it. Or maybe I just need a rockstar.


I might go to Portugal in May, actually. With my sister, Catia. I really, really, REALLY, REALLY hope so. Trying to figure it out . . .


Gosh, I just love my life so much right now! God has blessed me in more ways than I could ever possibly count, and I can't think of anything that could possibly make me happier.


Except a little more sleep, but that's my own fault. And I don't regret it! So there!


I really want to have an IDP in the mall (ipod dance party). It's where you get some friends, sync playlists on your ipods, and rock out with the headphones in. Unfortunately, the only friend who's willing to participate is on vacation >:(. Our schedules just kept not working out.


Bonfire for new years this Saturday! It'll be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. So yeah, I finally am following your blog, and I read all of it! Aaand you're very good at writing. :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete