Except for the first two things these are my 'fun' goals. I better print this out and stick it on my mirror otherwise I'll be scrambling the month before my 21st birthday (haha).
1. Get a dog. CHECK
2. House train that dog. CHECK
3. Plan and do a skit like 'Improv Everywhere.'
4. Direct a play.
5. Be in another play.
6. Run a marathon. CHECK
7. Play in a Missouri thunderstorm. CHECK
8. Slap someone as hard as I can. CHECK
9. Take self defense classes.
10. Learn a decent amount of ballroom dance. CHECK
11. Take and ace ballet II.
12. Start regularly volunteering.
13. Record a CD.
14. Finish my book.
15. Hug a complete stranger and pretend that I know them.
16. Think of a funny tradition to start with my future kids.
17. Pull an all-nighter. CHECK
18. Be able to do the splits.
19. Sleep outside without a tent.
20. Sleep in an igloo. CHECK
21. Go on a picnic with a real picnic basket. CHECK